CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-02T22:04:25+00:002015 Chevrolet Traverse CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-02T22:04:25+00:00
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DOOR LATCH – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,Each – [Includes: R&I Door Trim Panel.]
- Drain and flush out differential inspect for wear and leaks and fill to proper level
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- TIRE ROTATION
janene z. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/1/2021